Sunday, July 3, 2011

Life's Too Short...

So I'm really not a slacker. I go non-stop from 5-7 a.m. to 7:30 pm without a moment's rest (well, sometimes when naps fall at the same time I might get 30 minutes to chill, but showering or eating something usually takes precedent over blogging) but always in the back of my mind is this dang blog. I really do want to document this fabulous fun life we have here on Brookfield Way, but every time I sit down to post I get frustrated over how long it takes to upload my pictures, or how I deleted a picture when all I really wanted to do was backspace some text, etc. This post actually had 3 pictures on it, but I deleted it trying to get the freaking cursor to appear so I could actually write something! Ugh! And I really don't have the time or patience to upload another picture, so here you get two. Deal with it! My photos I guess are huge in size due to my super fancy camera, and take forever to upload to this site on my 7 year old computer. Do I have the time to figure out how to compress the files to make them smaller and upload them faster? No. Are we planning on buying a new computer in the next couple of weeks? Yes. So guess what? Blogging will be re-visited with the purchase of a super-fancy-last-another-seven-years-computer. Hopefully pics will be uploaded super fast and Amanda (Mrs. Super Blogger) will give me a tutorial on how to create a blog post in a flash. Because I am over feeling annoyed after trying to post a blog! Thank you for letting me get this off my chest. And here are the two pictures you get from me. It took 7 minutes to upload them, and I can only do 3 at a time instead of the five the site will allow you to do, because of my old computer. So enjoy. Want to see more? Go to Facebook. :-) And now I am off to vacuum the dog food up off of the freshly vacuumed carpet and then perhaps wash my face and read up on how to get your toddler to stop hitting her mother. Because these are the things on my mind when I am sitting here trying desperately to post to my blog! Peace out...


No comments:

Post a Comment