Thursday, August 4, 2011

6 months old and some summer fun...

Wow, how 6 months has gone by fast! My sweet Connor is precious as can be, and Isabelle is officially 2 years old. We'll leave it at that! Haha!

Connor is 13 lbs 14 oz which puts him in the 3rd percentile. Tiny! But he drinks 5 bottles a day and gets 3 small meals of cereal and fruit/veggies, so he'll be big and strong before we know it. He is taking two long naps and sleeping from 7 pm to 6 am. He can roll from his back to his tummy, and is learning how to sit. He thinks Isabelle is the funniest thing ever, which just melts my heart. Here are some pics of him.

Posing on the bed during our Mommy and Me time early in the morning while Isabelle is still in bed.

I had put his bowl of cereal on the tray, looked away for a moment, and when I turned back he had pulled the bowl over, and had cereal all over his face with the spoon in his mouth. Hungry boy!

Here he is sitting for a split second. They start looking so grown up when this happens!

I tell my mom that Isabelle is sweet as sugar 90% of the time, and unbearable for the other 10%. Living with a toddler is definitely challenging, but so much fun! She makes us laugh so hard one second and then is sitting in time out the next second. Each day is different, but we just take it one day at a time. :-) She has started giving kisses and hugs all the time and says Love you when prompted. This summer we have spent a lot of time at the pool.

Digging in the sand with Dougie, our buddy!!!

Here she is with her play kitchen that she got for her birthday. She really loves it!!!

I'll close with some portraits we got taken at JCPenney. Pretty soon I should be able to get Isabelle to stand still long enough to get a portrait of them together!

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog! Hope it went faster this time. You have some cuties!