Thursday, March 8, 2012

Catch Up!

Wow---a lot has been going on since my last post. Life in general gets the best of me and I am so done by the end of each day that blogging kind of takes a back seat. But, alas, I feel guilty each time I see a blog posted by my sweet blogging friends, realizing that I should be on top of this as they are! Oh well, here's some highlights from the last few months.

Connor is sweet as ever...very little and cute!!! He still is not walking, but pulls up on everything and has even mastered crawling up on the mantle.

Enjoying the balls that Santa brought!


We saw Santa at the Bass Pro Shop. It was great! They have a Santa Wonderland full of FREE (did I mention it's free?) activities, and you get a 4x6 on Santa's lap for free, too!!! Here are their Santa pics.



In December we decided to try swimming lessons for Isabelle. She was SO excited, and then we got one toe in the pool and it was over. She screamed and cried the entire 30 minutes. We did not go back. :-)


Our sweet boy turned 1 in January. He had a Rock N Roll themed party, designed by big sister Isabelle. Here is his cake!


Big boy at his party...


Literally the best $100 ever spent. Bounce house was a huge hit! It helped entertain the 13 toddlers that were at the party. We got to keep it all day, and had plenty of fun adult jump time. I really can't remember the last time I had so much fun!


After the party, Connor got in the bounce house and crawled after some balls. He loved it!



Here he is opening presents the day after the party. Actually, let me rephrase that. Here is Connor sitting next to Isabelle as she opens all his presents. Haha.


Precious Connor at his 1 year check up. 17 lbs, 12 oz (1st percentile) and 73% for height. A toothpick of a child, basically.




Isabelle had two big milestones recently. She started sleeping in her BIG bed, and started using the potty! Here she is showing off her new bed.


And here she is showing off her potty skills. Go Isabelle! She has been potty trained for over a month. Her reward after the first week was "bath baby" and you can see her in the background of the picture. She is a doll that goes in the bathtub, and is Isabelle's new best friend.


Isabelle and bath baby in hooded towels.


Hopefully my next post won't be to far in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment